Re: [xsl] Mad Parser Desease??

Subject: Re: [xsl] Mad Parser Desease??
From: Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:33:25 +0200
On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 12:50:17PM +0200, Janning Vygen wrote:
> i want to be able to do thre things with my XSLT Parser:
>
> - i want to use german Umlaute in my XML Files
> - i want extensions for multiple output files
>
> I am running linux on a 700 Mhz 128 MB computer.
>
> i have a master.xml file which loads lot of file via system entities to
> generate one big xml file and then should be transform with nwalsh's
> docbook.xsl for html output
[...]
> Any suggestions?

  libxslt ?

  Depends how big your files are, but if the trees fits in memory
this should work:
  - it is now robust enough for DocBook processing (KDE and Gnome are
    switching their user documentation to on-the-fly generated HTML
    from docbook using it)
  - it supports multiple output
  - it supports encoding conversion for both input and output

grab libxml2-2.3.7 and libxslt-0.8.0 from ftp://xmlsoft.org/
home page at http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/