RE: [xsl] URGENT: Please help

Subject: RE: [xsl] URGENT: Please help
From: Ram Gande <Ram.Gande@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:21:37 -0700
I apologize for that rather stupid heading. People tend to do stupid things
when they are desperate and against the wall.
Anyway thanks for replying.

I know the approach is a little hokey, but my idea was to create a list of
Customers that I am searching from an LDAP via a Java function. All I want
to do is to print that list in a HTML page as links. I eventually want to
set a cookie when someone clicks on that link. So I just want to loop by
recursively calling that function untill I get no more. I really appreciate
if there is another way to do this loop.

Thanks
RK.