RE: [xsl] I can't transform XML in code...

Subject: RE: [xsl] I can't transform XML in code...
From: "John Wang" <jwang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:31:33 -0500
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory;
//import com.lotus.xsl.*;
import org.xml.sax.SAXException;
import java.io.*;
import org.xml.sax.*;

public class Test30
{
	public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		try
		{
		XSLTInputSource inputXML = new XSLTInputSource("trying1.xml");
		XSLTInputSource inputXSL = new XSLTInputSource("trying.xsl");
		XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();
		processor.process(inputXML, inputXSL, new XSLTResultTarget(System.out));
		}catch(Exception e)
		{
			System.out.println(e);
		}
	}
}

I just comment out import com.lotus.xsl.*; and compile it under cocoon
package
it has no errors.

Maybe you need download Cocoon to find out all of the library you need.
here is their website.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/

hope this help.

-John