[xsl] Browser caching XML

Subject: [xsl] Browser caching XML
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:14:01 -0400
Hello all:
     I am using XSLT on IE 5.X with MSXML3 to render HTML from XML.  I am
using JavaScript to accomplish paging/sorting/filter on the same XML
document on the fly.  I have a master-detail setup.  The master records are
paginated, users can use the previous or next buttons to navigate around
the master record pages. From the master record the user can drill down to
detail view by clicking on the master record link. The detail record XML
will be retrieved from the server. Everything works great except when the
browser back button is used to get back to master view from the detail
view, I believe the browser caches the rendered html (NOT XML) and my
navigation or sorting on the master view no longer work.
     The work around is to render the XML from the server in such cases,
but I would like to fix this. Am I missing something, is there any work
around for this problem.

Thanks
--bharat