RE: [xsl] Browser caching XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Browser caching XML
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:02:23 -0400
Chris:
     I am not opening a new window, everything is done on the same browser
window..
Any thoughts..

Thanks
--bharat

                    "Chris Bayes"
                    <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:     <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    >                                  cc:
                    Sent by:                           Subject:     RE: [xsl] Browser caching XML
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    rytech.com

                    04/30/01 05:37 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

bharat,
Yes. Don't use the replace parameter on the window.open.

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml