RE: [xsl] table alignment

Subject: RE: [xsl] table alignment
From: Wolfgang Bogacz <wbogacz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:31:21 -0400
Usually I've found that the sizing of an HTML table can be made
inconsequential based on the row and column _contents_. Is it possible that
you have a field (say with &nbsp;) that forces the specific column way too
wide?

I usually add border="1" (or some such size) to all my table declarations
during design to detect just what table cell content is the offender. This
usually works best within nested tables with a variety of border sizes, (say
"5","4","3","2","1" respectively). It's easy enough later to delete the
border="" or set them to "0".