Re: [xsl] A probs!!

Subject: Re: [xsl] A probs!!
From: "Sachidanandam E.K" <sachidanandam.kumaraswamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:31:00 +0530
Hi Mike,
   I solved this slash probs. Let me have a reply upon that compare string.
I repost here again.

  I am now trying to compare two strings in xsl. But is this

<xsl:variable name="Auttemp">
           <xsl:value-of select="translate(string
($Aut),'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz','ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ')"/>
</xsl:variable>

That transalte is not working as expected. I want all to be in lower case.

does'nt seems to be working fine..

Let me have a update pls..

Sachi