[xsl] XSQL/NAMESPACE

Subject: [xsl] XSQL/NAMESPACE
From: Kevin_Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:13:36 -0400

Using  XSQL, I would like to include a lookup table in my XSL. However, I
would also like to use a namespace  for the lookup table elements. It is
easy enough to have my query return column aliases that match a namesapce
but the my problem is that XSQL also returns a root element of <ROWSET> and
a child element  <ROW> which contains all of the query elements. Thus, they
do not match any type of namespace I am trying to establish. Can anyone
think of a work around or possible suggestions. I guess I could maybe
proceed without a namspace but it seems less elegant.

Thanks

Kevin