RE: [xsl] xsl:include is necessary after all

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include is necessary after all
From: "Evan Lenz" <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:18:23 -0700

In other words, what if import precedence was used simply to resolve
conflicts between template rules of equal priority, and that would otherwise
be illegal (if the implementor chooses to catch the error at compile-time)?
This was my incorrect understanding of how it worked. Is there an inherent
problem with this (besides backward-compatibility)?

Evan