Re: [xsl] Xsl colour attributes.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xsl colour attributes.
From: "Daniel Rodriguez" <ccdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:46:47 +1000
That's not the code I'm using, I thought I'd save everyone the trouble of looking through many lines of code and show basically what I want. All I want to do is make a javascript that will draw these patterns with differenet color fields.

document.writeln("<xsl:attribute name='bgcolor'><xsl:value-of select='$fgcolor' /></xsl:attribute>")

I'm trying to create color patterns with table data fields is a style sheet. I need to embed by come with <![CDATA[[]> tags so that it runs in my application. The problem is that the colour attributes don't get recognized.
Thanks
Daniel