Re: [xsl] XSL Book by Michael Kay

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Book by Michael Kay
From: "Jeffrey Langdon" <jl_xsl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:48:56 -0000
janning,

Check out the following:

www.bn.com - Barnes & Noble

www.amazon.com - Amazon

You should be able to get a copy from either site.

Jeff

From: Janning Vygen <vygen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xsl] XSL Book by Michael Kay
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:34:57 +0200

hi,

a little bit off topic, but i didnt want to write to michael kay directly.

Do you or does anybody know, where to get a copy of his book about XSL.
i tried to buy it in avery good german book store but they could not even
order it. Maybe because you bastards bought all of them before i came along
:-(

When will be the next edition available?
Are there any internet bookstores having still some copies left?
Can i buy a copy from you directly?

I expect the book to be as good as Michael kays answers in this newsgroup and
Michael Kays saxon parser, which really rules.

janning

please reply to pm too if possible, because i am three days out of business
and dont have access to my maillinglist mails.

--
Planwerk 6 /websolutions
Herzogstraße 86

fon 0211-6015919