[xsl] Re:Re:How tocreate variable element from a couple of strings

Subject: [xsl] Re:Re:How tocreate variable element from a couple of strings
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 03:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Yang,

Now this one is easy -- using exactly the names of your variables, what you want to
have is:

<xsl:value-of select="msxsl:node-set($tempVar)/variable[@name='x1']/@select"/>

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.

----------------------
sfyang wrote:

Hi, Dimitre

Using your second suggestion which employs RTF to wrap the contructed
xsl:element
I get some progress.  The hidden solution turns into a set of desired
variable element,

for example,   <xsl:variable name="x1" select="a"/>
               <xsl:variable name="x2" select="b"/>
                ..
Now I ask for a help so I am able to use $x1 and $x2 .. explicitly.
for example   <xsl:value-of select="$x1"/>.

Would you please point me some direction?