Re: [xsl] transform mixing up namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] transform mixing up namespaces
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:54:37 +0100
One way to use MSXML3 from the console prompt is to download

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdn-files/027/001/485/XSLTCommandLine.exe

Your example transforms correctly with Xalan C++ 1.1 (which is closer in
code to Xalan 2.0 for Java)

Maybe you should go to 2.0 if you want to stay with Xalan

Michael Beddow
http://www.mbeddow.net/