Re: [xsl] Retrieving XML document's name

Subject: Re: [xsl] Retrieving XML document's name
From: Johannes Döbler <jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:38:52 +0200
Besides using an extension function you still can pass the document uri as a top-level parameter to the stylesheet.

Johannes

At 15:45 02.07.2001 -0600, you wrote:
This is probably pretty simple, but I couldn't find the answer in the
archives or books... how can you retrieve the name of the XML file that you
are transforming?  For example, if I have MyData.xml and am using
MyStylesheet.xsl to transform it, how can I retrieve 'MyData.xml' from
within the XSL code?  I was looking at the document() and name() functions
(along with others), but I just can't put it together correctly... easy
enough, right?

thanks...

-putman