RE: Antwort: [xsl] xsl:for-each

Subject: RE: Antwort: [xsl] xsl:for-each
From: Rene de Vries <RdVries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:00:57 +0200
Hi Ram,

I think you don't show us all of your XML/XSL, because what you show must
work.
But it's not neccesary to use all those for-each-loops and if you don't
want to do something with the Info, Respons and PDetail level, you don't
even have to write a template for it. XSL itself figures out for you which
template matches with which node.
Simplified:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
	<xsl:output method="text"/>

	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:apply-templates/>
	</xsl:template>

<!--
	<xsl:template  match="Info">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="Response"/>
	</xsl:template>

	<xsl:template match="PDetail">
		<xsl:apply-templates select="CDetail"/>
	</xsl:template>
-->

	<xsl:template match="CDetail">
		CNo : <xsl:value-of select="CNo"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates select="CoDetail"/>
	</xsl:template>

	<xsl:template match="CoDetail">
		CoNo : <xsl:value-of select="CoNo"/>
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Greetings Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"