RE: [xsl] Passing XML value to JavaScript function

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing XML value to JavaScript function
From: CMangano@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:42:40 -0700
Well, I have tried this every possible way I can think of, and I am still
getting the error.  According to what Chris says, I should be able to do it.
I have even tried many variations, all with no success.  Has anyone ever
done this before?  (for those who don't feel like scrolling, I am trying to
pass xml to a Javascript function using XSL).  Thanks.