RE: [xsl] xsl:sort and xsl:key

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort and xsl:key
From: "Dominic J. Blythe" <Dominic.Blythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:38:13 +0100
list archives for the past couple of days have extensive discussions
of lots of issues with sorting and keys - your questions may already
have been answered

Dominic Blythe
Programmer
BCP Ltd

BCP House, 151 Charles St, Stockport, SK1 3JY  UK
t: 0161 355 3000 f: 0161 355 3001
e: dominic.blythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
/*  It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice  */