[xsl] templates with priority, xsl code reuse

Subject: [xsl] templates with priority, xsl code reuse
From: "Rachid Taji" <rachid.taji@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:38:56 +0200
Hello,

I want to do the following things and I need Help:

first, I have a template with priority 1:

<xsl:template match="root" priority="1">
		...xsl code
</xsl:template>

I want to define another template with priority 2, that use the same code of
the first template( priority 1)with adding some new code:

<xsl:template match="root" priority="2">

		... code of template with priority 1...

            other xsl code specific to this template
</xsl:template>

I don't know how to call the template with priority="1" in the template with
priority="2".
Of course, I want to avoid a copy-past.

Can every body help me  ?

Thanks too much