Re: [xsl] creating a string of repeated charactors

Subject: Re: [xsl] creating a string of repeated charactors
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:21:51 +0100
this is one of the reasons for exslt, to exist as a use case for future
versions of XSLT, we hope.

otherwise, there is a huge amount of code now ready to use in the exslt
library, its easy enough to pick and choose single templates, though we are
experiencing difficulties with using entire modules, which we hope to change
( though i expect rather slowly ).

cheers, jim fuller