Re: [xsl] xsl:value-of select between quotes

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:value-of select between quotes
From: Gavin Corfield <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:01:00 +0800
vijay kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am trying to write XSL to replace value. But it is giving error. I am
> trying to put two xsl:value-of select statements between the double quotes
> of the value. Is there any way of doing this.
>
> <attribute name="rate" value="
> <xsl:value-of
> select="TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information/iso_currency_code"/>
> <xsl:value-of
> select="TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information//net_amount"/> "/>

an XSLT stylesheet has to be well formed XML and the above isn't for a
number of reasons.  To use this sort of construction you could use
concat as suggested.

Or closer to your syntax :

<xsl:attribute name="rate">
	<xsl:value-of
select="TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information/iso_currency_code"
/><xsl:value-of
select="TestCargoML/CargoML/Body/KBI/rate_information//net_ammount" />
</xsl:attribute>

would probably work

gavin