[xsl] unused elements and attributes

Subject: [xsl] unused elements and attributes
From: Samina Islam <samnaz123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:02:40 -0700 (PDT)
In my XSL stylesheet I have created a new namespace
called moreover.  Is there any way in XSL to create
new attributes for all the unused attributes and
elements(from the XML doc being passed in)?

for example if my XML doc looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
  <moreovernews>
    <article id="_21985527">
      <url>http://c.moreover.com/</url>
      <headline_text>Japan</headline_text>
      <source>CNET</source>
      <media_type>text</media_type>
      <cluster>moreover...</cluster>
      <tagline />
      <document_url>http://news.cnet.com/
      </document_url>
      <harvest_time>Jul 17 2001 6:35AM</harvest_time>
      <access_registration />
      <access_status />
    </article>
  </moreovernews>

In my XSL stylesheet, I specifically use <article id>,
<url>, <headline_text>, and <harvest_time>.  But all
the rest I want to put into the new namespace called
moreover.  so it will look something like:

<moreover:source><xsl:value-of select="source"/>
</moreover:source>
<moreover:media_type><xsl:value-of
select="media_type"/></moreover:media_type>

and so on until all the attributes have been named
under moreover.  I cannot especifically write out  all
the unused attributes, because some of them vary
depending on what XML document I'm using.  Could I do
this by saying something like:  if element is not
<article id>, <url>, <headline_text>, and
<harvest_time>, then create new under moreover?  Would
I be able to do this?  and if so, how?

thanks alot!!

Samina