Re: [xsl] gettin value of a node

Subject: Re: [xsl] gettin value of a node
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:50:02 +0100

		<xsl:value-of select="//y[//x=$pos]"/>

> this statement does not work for me it gives me the same value for all
> the   y's

firstly your predicate //x does not depend on the current nnode as it is
an absolute path from the root, so clearly will give th esame value
always. But also you don't want to use value-of as that just gives the
string value of the first node selected, and discards all other nodes.
You probably want copy-of or allpy-templates, depending on what you want
to do.

David