Re: [xsl] producing php with xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] producing php with xslt
From: "Kevin Nardi" <kevnardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:19:07 -0700
Matt, try Paul's idea. The way you had it, the XSLT processor would attempt to process the <?php as a processing intsruction, but if you use <xsl:processing-instruction name=php /> then the the XSLT processor will output "<?php?>" (or maybe "<?php>"...I'm not exactly sure) into your result document.

Either way, it's worth a try.

-Kevin