RE: [xsl] parsing error: &#x3c ???

Subject: RE: [xsl] parsing error: &#x3c ???
From: "Clapham, Paul" <pclapham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:27:12 -0700
"&x#3c" means the Unicode character 003C, which is the less-than symbol (<).
So the parser has come to what it thinks is the end of your document, and
then it has found an additional "<".  This may mean that you used an empty
element where you should have used an opening tag.  By the way, why not just
write

<TARGETLAYER id="2"/>

PC2