RE: [xsl] How to implement common functionality

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to implement common functionality
From: "Oleg Tkachenko" <ost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:50:33 +0200
Hello Suraiya !

What about named template like this one ?

<xsl:template name="convertToDecimal">
	<xsl:param name="string"/>
	<xsl:value-of select="format-number(substring($string,2) div 100, '00.00')"/>

<xsl:call-template name="convertToDecimal">
	<xsl:with-param name="string" select="@DOLLARAMT"/>
</xsl:call-template>

---
Oleg Tkachenko