[xsl] Linked style sheets.

Subject: [xsl] Linked style sheets.
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:46:20 +0100
I've just had a look in the FAQ regarding using external style sheets, and
it says that I can't use the <link rel="stylesheet"> tag. So, how do I get
my style sheet to be used by my XSL files? I don't want to reproduce the
style sheet within the <head> section of the page, so can I use the my
existing style sheet in some way?

Thank you,

Daniel Newman.

PS, I'm only doing this because you all kept having a go at me about my

Bis-Web Ltd.
Tel: 01993 880614
Fax: 01993 881625

material from any computer.