[xsl] white space removal

Subject: [xsl] white space removal
From: Philippe Barthélémy <philippe.barthelemy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:29:53 +0200
Hi,

I guess my question is pretty common, however, I did not manage to find
an appropriate answer by looking on the web.

I am using an XSLT sheet to turn XML into RTF (a format recognized by
Word).

This sheet is quite long, so for the sake of clarity, the XSL code is
indented. The problem is that all the tabs and carriage returns that are
in the XSL code are "copied" in the RTF output. This is something I do
not want.

I tried various combinations of the flags, instructions, etc... offered
by MSXML 2.6 and MSXML 3.0 to remove those characters, but I have never
found the right one.

Any idea anyone ?

TIA,
Philippe

--
Philippe Barthelemy - Ingenieur Consultant
Business Design Consulting