RE: [xsl] xslt and edi question

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt and edi question
From: "Paul Brown" <prb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:17:24 -0500
> [Allen Kuhn]
> Is my assumption correct, that non-XML "data" documents can be
> converted using XSLT. Any clarification, or additional advice would be
> greatly appreciated.

As far as XSLT goes, XML is more a state of mind than a state of
information; if it's a tree, chances are you can either (1) conform it to
DOM or (2) construct a parser that will generate SAX events instead of
textual output.

If you're interested in (2), then we have a product slated for release at
the begining of 4Q2001 that may be of use, and we're signing up beta
testers.  (Anyone else is welcome as well...)

Paul Brown
Fivesight Technologies, Inc.