RE: [xsl] FOP table formatting problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] FOP table formatting problem
From: amit.pherwani@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:42:38 -0400
Thanks Mark, appreciate the tip - it works!

I'm really surprised, though, that the fo tags for row spanning don't work
- even for the samples available on the w3c site. Has anyone else also run
into the same problem?

amit

                    "Seaborne, Mark"
                    <Mark_Seaborne@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:     "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                    >                                  <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     RE: [xsl] FOP table formatting
                    rytech.com                         problem

                    08/02/2001 09:56 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

I don't know whether it is a particularly good method, but I have resorted
to nesting tables inside each other to acheive this effect.

All the best

Mark Seaborne