[xsl] software question

Subject: [xsl] software question
From: "Jennifer Hochgesang" <jenniferh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:58:30 -0500
I apologize in advance if this question is not applicable to the list, but
perhaps someone can direct me to where I can find further information.

We have developed a product in which all of the xsls, schemas and xml
templates are prepared. We now need a WYSWIG editor for the writers to put
the content in the xml files. I have developed in XML Spy and have tinkered
with their XSLT generator which is in beta version. I need something a
little more stable for the current project.

We also need a *cheap* (less than 10K) content management system.

Has anyone used any tools or software they could recommend to me privately?

Thank you,
Jennifer