Re: [xsl] Oracle XSLProcessor question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Oracle XSLProcessor question
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:36:13 -0700
Assuming you mean oracle.xml.parser.v2.XSLProcessor,
then the API is the same regardless of what you
are generating:

   void processXSL( yourStylesheet, yourXMLSource, yourPrintWriter);

The latest Oracle XML Parser release 9.0.2B
implements the JAXP 1.1 interfaces as well
for XML parsing and XSLT processing.