Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:17:25 -0700
> Ironically, Microsoft has a unique duty, one that they all too frequently
> fail to do.

Microsoft's duty is to their shareholders. If you can't accept that then
enter a different reality.

it sucks that Microsoft has to think about how not to get sued by the
governement from every direction -- and provide standards compliant
everything. I could give a crap about standards unless they do what I need.
that being said, I use mainly standards based things... so if MS wants me as
a client they would give me (my clients) standards based things. they will
figure it out for themselves (they already have...). there does not need to
be a legislative action to force MS to do anything.

peace, love, happiness &amp; capitalism :)