RE: [xsl] Re: XSL Literature

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: XSL Literature
From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:53:14 -0700
I'm aware of only six books that cover XML and MS SQL Server:

"Professional XML Databases" various authors
Wrox Press; December 2000; various authors

"Scripting XML and WML for Microsoft SQL Server 2000"
John Wiley and Sons; January 2001; Tobias Martinsson

"Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2000 with XML"
Microsoft Press; June 2001; Graeme Malcom

"Professional SQL Server 2000 XML"
Wrox Press; June 2001; various authors

"XML and SQL Server 2000"
New Riders; July 2001; John Griffin

"Working with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and XML"
Sams; January 2001 (planned)