RE: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML
From: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:35:27 +0200

As a matter of fact, MSDN recently (in the last 4 weeks) published two
articles where server-side XSLT was explained. Guess what? They were using
the "WD-XSL" dialect. When I complained at msdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I was told
that they were not responsible for feedback coming from countries other than
the United States.

No kidding.