[xsl] how 2 make XML pretty display in browser

Subject: [xsl] how 2 make XML pretty display in browser
From: "alex reuter" <areuter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:04:35 -0400
Hello List,
This is kind of a silly question, but does anyone know if there is anything
in xsl which can ensure that an xml file streamed back through an
application will display nicely in IE5.  You know the kind of display I'm
talking about, where you can open and close the nodes and stuff like that.

I'm currently sending an XML file back to a client's browser and all the
data shows up without the surrounding XML syntax.  Its a big long string of
numbers.

I've tried sending it through an intermediate copier:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method="xml"/>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:copy-of select="node()"/>
	</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

But get the same result.  Does anyone know how to force IE to pretty
display?

Thanks,
Alex