[xsl] Teaching Recursion and named templates

Subject: [xsl] Teaching Recursion and named templates
From: Adam Van Den Hoven <Adam.Hoven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:39:10 -0700
Hey guys,

I'm working with a designer who is learning XSL. The idea is that he designs
how the individual pieces work and I compile the bits together. So far he
has the basics down but now I need him to get a handle on some of the more
advanced concepts. Right now I need him to get his mind around recursion
techniques and named templates. I need a tutorial or some other resource
that will not only cover the how of it (which really isn't that hard, the
identity transform is recursive) but the why. I've given him Mike Kay's book
but he's not happy with it.

Any suggestions?

Adam van den Hoven
Internet Software Developer