RE: [xsl] xmlc

Subject: RE: [xsl] xmlc
From: Wate@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:27:50 -0400
looks like similar to JAXB from SUN.

cheers
shirish

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Galbreath [mailto:mgalbrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 4:00 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Never heard of it (but I'm new to this game); what is it?

Cheers!
Mark

> From: Kevin_Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: 2001/08/17 Fri PM 03:43:38 EDT
> To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [xsl] xmlc
>

> I just wanted to find out if anyone on this list uses XMLC or has an
> opinion about it. It definitely creates Object oriented web pages but does
> not seem to separate content as well as XSLT can. Any thoughts.

The information in this email and in any attachments thereto is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
unlawful.