Re: [xsl] <xsl:output doctype-system="..." ...> on xalan1.1 c++ doesn't wor k. Why ??

Subject: Re: [xsl] <xsl:output doctype-system="..." ...> on xalan1.1 c++ doesn't wor k. Why ??
From: David_N_Bertoni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:51:36 -0400
You should post this question on the Xalan developer list, rather than
here, since it is processor specific.

If you can reduce your problem to a small stylesheet and input xml, you can
post a bug in the bug reporting system:

   http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

I did try copying your xsl:output element to a simple stylesheet, and a
doctype _was_ generated in the result, so there may be something specific
about your stylesheet that's causing the problem.

Dave

                      Gus Tenrreiro
                      <gus@xxxxxxxxxxx>                  To:      "'XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                      Sent by:                           <XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx         cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                      rrytech.com                        Subject: [xsl] <xsl:output doctype-system="..." ...> on xalan1.1
                                                         c++ doesn't wor      k. Why ??

                      08/21/2001 02:40 PM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

Hi,
     I am using xalan 1.1 (c++) for the processor and I need to add a dtd
my output document. So what I do is

    <xsl:output doctype-system="blabla" doctype-public="aha"/>

    But nothing happens.

   I also tried using the code below within this template <xsl:template
match="/">, but the processor throws an exception.

  <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="no">
             <![CDATA[
                         <!DOCTYPE vxml PUBLIC '-//Nuance/DTD VoiceXML
1.0b//EN'
'http://www.nuance.com/????/nvxml0_9_3.dtd'>
             ]]>
</xsl:text>