RE: [xsl] Weird XSL refresh problem in Explorer

Subject: RE: [xsl] Weird XSL refresh problem in Explorer
From: "Hahn, Kimberly" <Kim.Hahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:13:37 -0500
It may be simple caching issue.  On the project I work on we saw a lot of
really odd behavior that turned out to be caching related.  Try adding the
following to your asp script -

<%
	Response.ExpiresAbsolute = #May 01,1999 13:30:15#
	Response.AddHeader "cache-control", "private"
	Response.AddHeader "pragma", "no-cache"
%>

The date is arbitrary, happens to be a milestone in the development of the
project i have been on.