RE: [xsl] declaring global variable in XSL!

Subject: RE: [xsl] declaring global variable in XSL!
From: "Vadim Permyakov" <vadimpermyakov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 02:28:18 -0400
Hi Chris,
Nice site!
I'm doing something like that too. I'm wondering how about other browsers except of IE which doing XSL support? I love XML and I made one site using XSL transformations on user side and XMLLight on a server, but I really not sure when other other browsers will support it? Do you have any info about plans of Netscape, etc. to support XSL on user side?

Thanks, Vadim.
Check XMLLight here:
http://www.softcorporation.com/products/xmllight/index.html