[xsl] how to setup MS xslisapi 2.1 please?

Subject: [xsl] how to setup MS xslisapi 2.1 please?
From: "RABi" <rabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:43:55 +0800
Hi,

I have installed MS's xslisapi 2.1 in my Win2000 server by following the
instructions, but the thing just doesn't seem to work properly, here's the
problem:

I tried to visit http://localhost/xslisapi/sample/install/installtest.xml
but it returns an ASP error to me, saying:
    Error Type:
    (0x8002801D)
    Library not registered.
    /xslisapi/RedirectorXML.asp, line 18

The result is the same no matter what browser I am using (IE, NN), and I am
pretty sure that I have followed the installation instructions (since I have
did it for a few times already).

Anybody have a solution to this problem? Or is that I've missed something?
(MSXML 3 have been installed in the same system)

Rabi