Re: [xsl] how to test the existence of a file on the hard disk ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to test the existence of a file on the hard disk ?
From: "Paulo Henrique S. Bermejo" <bermejo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:01:54 -0300
Stephane,

Maybe I can to help.
Exist a function XPath that become possible to acess documents. The name is
"document(file)".
This case, to acess a document in a variable you should:
<xsl:variable name="meu_documento_xml"
select="document(path/document.xml)"/>
I don't know as you can to certify if file exists, but I think that is begin
good.

Cheers,

Paulo Henrique Bermejo
University Federal of Santa Catarina - Florianópolis/SC
Brazil