[xsl] XML based website - comments welcomed

Subject: [xsl] XML based website - comments welcomed
From: "Sean Kelly" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:23:47 +0100
Hi all,

i've only recently started delving into XML etc, with limited knowledge i
set about designing my personal site http://www.allure.karoo.net where the
data is held in XML format (including the guestbook, which gets emailed to
me in tagged format using a JavaScript). most of the pages also conform to
W3C's XHTML standard.

So far I am pleased with the results, however I am relying on IE5 to do the
parsing and transformation so i do not know whether it works in netscape.

please feel free to take a look, any comments/criticisms appreicated. i've
also included a Newbie to Newbie introduction to XML/XSL (it isn't indepth
so don't expect too much from it)

sean

www.allure.karoo.net
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx