Re: [xsl] Calculate mantissa and exponent? - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calculate mantissa and exponent? - UPDATE
From: Michael Case <mecase@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:54:55 -0700
Hi,

I found some bugs in my scientific notation to XML compliant numbers
XSLT.  So, here is a link to the newer version.  Usual caveats about
functionality and so forth.  Also, if any of you catch a bug and fix it,
please let me know.  OR if you have written a better one let me know.
Thanks.

http://hepse.ucdavis.edu:8080/cocoon-1.8/ConvertSciToNumString/

Michael Case

Michael Case wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this.  I wrote something going the opposite way and wonder if
> there is any interest for that?  I can send it to the list or to an
> someone else if they are interested.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Michael Case
>
> "Mitchell, Edmund" wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Tim.  I did, and it was a small part of what I needed.  If anyone
> > else needs it, here it is, courtesy of sdussinger:
> >
> > sample.xml:
> >
> > <a>
> >   <num>0.00000004</num>
> >   <num>123456</num>