Re: [xsl] Error --- "Call to extension element failed"

Subject: Re: [xsl] Error --- "Call to extension element failed"
From: Jagadish_Pasunuri@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:14:24 -0400
try adding bsf.jar and bsfengines.jar in your classpath.

                    rajagopal srinivasan
                    <rajsrini@xxxxxxxxx>               To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                           cc:     (bcc: Jagadish Pasunuri/RCI)
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     [xsl] Error --- "Call to extension element failed"
                    rytech.com

                    09/13/01 05:04 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hi

I am using the following in my xsl....

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                 xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt";
                 xmlns:chart="class:com.thoughtworks.csc.eis.chart.ChartEngine"
                 extension-element-prefixes="chart">

<lxslt:component prefix="chart" elements="createPieChart createGraph">
   <lxslt:script lang="javaclass"
src="class:com.thoughtworks.csc.eis.chart.ChartEngine"/>
</lxslt:component>

The functions createPieChart and createGraph are static.

I recently moved my app into the tomcat webserver in sun solaris. The
stylesheet lies in a folder named
"stylesheets" under the ROOT. The class "ChartEngine" lies in the classes
folder under the
ROOT.

I have the xalan.jar and xerces.jar in the lib folder. The same setup works
fine on my local machine with tomcat and
when the app was in the weblogic server.

But after the move, for some reason I keep getting the error
"Call to extension element failed :
com.thoughtworks.csc.eis.chart.ChartEngine" each time the elements
createPieChart or createGraph
is called.

Help!!!!

-Raj