RE: [xsl] How do you get the non-transformed character entity out of MSXML3.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do you get the non-transformed character entity out of MSXML3.0
From: jdgarrett@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 06:32:25 -0500
David

...it was the value at the time it was entered into
the attribute .....

what is required here is the ability to keep it
in a certain state (meaning untransformed)
and readable in that state until I choose to call
a transform method which will mean that I then
want to be read in the new state....

until transformation it indeed has the value of <
otherwise it would not load into the parser
nor would the parser correctly transform it....

Thanks
Jim