Re: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet

Subject: Re: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:20:16 +0100
ok,

next step is to either

a) have a native xml repository that generates valid xml and sends it out
via http ( think Tamino ), so document call can access it
b) generate on the fly valid xml from your database
c) generate xml files

i would initially start with option b, but if u are using cocoon i am
certain that there are cocoon specific better ways, any cocoon experts out
there?

using option b, there are many libraries and tools out there to generate xml
from a database, all of which have a little bit of a learning curve.

good luck, jim fuller