RE: [xsl] XML to Word Document

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML to Word Document
From: kalpana rawat <kal_xml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know if there is any way to import HTML
document to Word Document programatically, in XSL.

Right now documents are being created in HTML, I
understand that an HTML file can be saved as word
document or HTML file can be viewed in MS Word,
frankly speaking even I'm not clear why do we need to
convert them to word if this way is possible.

Thanks