[xsl] 3 Questions about FOP.

Subject: [xsl] 3 Questions about FOP.
From: "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.Hewko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:04:05 -0400
I have a couple of questions about FO, but first some background. I am using
Cocoon2 and Tomcat for my programming. Xalan is also installed.

Question 1:

How can I position a document title so it is on a single page and centered
vertically? I tried the "vertical-align='middle'" attribute but it didn't
have any effect.

My XSL template is:
		<xsl:template match="title">
			<fo:block font-size="28pt"
				text-align="center"
				font-weight="bold">
				<xsl:apply-templates/>
			</fo:block>
		</xsl:template>

Question 2:

How do I centre a table? When I use the "text-align='center'" in the
fo:block declaration before the able (see XSL below), the text in the table
gets centered but not the table itself. I want the equivalence of HTML's

	<fo:block font-size="10pt" >
	<xsl:for-each select=".">
		<fo:table>
	</fo:block>

Question 3:

The only way I could get a graphic to appear is by using "external-graphic".
Is there another way? Preferably, I would like to use relative links. Also,
how can I get my image to appear in the size it was created in and not
stretch to fill a page? I also have a linke below my image which I do not
know where it came form.

Here's my XSL:
<xsl:template match="graphic">
	<fo:block font-weight="bold">