Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Files from One Input File (fwd)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Files from One Input File (fwd)
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:40:25 -0400
[Betty Harvey]

Betty, there have been several threads on this on the list.  It takes a
processor-specific extension to do it, and (IIRC) Xalan and Saxon can do it.
Straight XSLT cannot.

Of course, you could put  wrapper elements around parts of the output and
run additional splitter stylesheets to get the parts into different files.

Cheers,

Tom P